All about top fastest bikes in India
Well, Indian roads aren’t suitable for the most expensive bikes but there are some brands like Suzuki, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, Ducati, Aprilia, Honda and Yamaha which launched their models in India out of which some fastest and premium bikes are –
1. Ducati Panigale V4
This is the second-fastest bike available in the Indian market till now having the speed above 300 km/h and 221PS horsepower which is more than the earlier version of it.
The bike is much more attractive in real and its price starts from Rs. 22.7Lakhs(Ex-Showroom) and its top variant Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 is priced at Rs. 52.9(Ex-Showroom). Let’s focus on its overall specification.
- It contains Dual Channel ABS.
- Available in 4 Variants.
- Only available in 1 Colour.
- Lowest variant’s Engine Displacement is 998 cc while Top model contains 1103 cc engine.
- 4 Cylinder.
- Speaking of Engine Type it has Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, Counter-Rotating Crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically Actuated Valves Per Cylinder.
- 6-speed Gears with Front and Rear Disk Breaks.
- Fuel Capacity is 16 Litres Petrol.
2. Kawasaki Ninja H2
This is the fastest bike available in the Indian market till now having the speed above 332 km/h and 310 PS @14000 rpm horsepower which is more than all other bikes in India.
This bike is also known as ‘Supercharged Supersport’ class bike in the Ninja sportbike series. Actually, 310 PS bike is not legal on the market